News

Second stage of the EID acquisition completed

Published 29 November 2017

On 28 November, following the conclusion of the negotiations between Cohort plc and the Government, the Minister of Defence, José Azeredo Lopes paid a visit to EID.

The Minister of Defence and Cohort plc CEO, Andrew Thomis, spoke to all employees, where both agreed that this settlement is beneficial for the company, as well as for the Portuguese State and Cohort plc.

From now on, Cohort plc holds 80% of the share capital of EID and the Portuguese government the remaining 20%.



arrowUP